Rated 3 on my system of 10, a small easy to play course that was fun for my wife and I. Had to watch for walkers, but not a big deal. Had to establish our own tee's and once we figured out where hole 1 was, it was easy to track the next hole. Hole 5 and 6 got mixed up but no big deal. Pretty windy the day we played, had one blow-back (where the disc ended up behind us). This course/state made it 22 states where I have played DG now.
Nice small quick 9 hole course. There is a school right next door so try to go before or after school lets out. A lot of walkers but great to have a course closer to home check it out.
Courses Close By
- Sycamore Park Disc Golf Course, Simi Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Chaparral Disc Golf Course, Oak Park CA USNo votes yet
- Sapwi Trails, Thousand Oaks CA US(3 votes)
- Rabbit Flats Disc Golf Course, Thousand Oaks CA US(4 votes)
- Mission Hills, North Hills CA US(2 votes)
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Santa Clarita CA US(4 votes)
- Alumni Park at Pepperdine, Malibu CA US(2 votes)
- Sylmar (Veterans Park), Sylmar CA US(8 votes)
- Weddington Golf and Tennis, Studio City CA USNo votes yet
- 146th Airlift Wing Disc Golf Course, Channel Islands Base CA US(1 vote)