Royalston Fish and Game
No votes yet
$5/day or $50 annual membership (you may bring guests for free). Box on side of garage. Rustic old growth New England forest feel with some holes playing along an old single wire power line. The highlight is scenic greens with unique rock features. The club offers a great facility for events and gatherings. *Oct 2016 - Course kiosk, signage and tees coming soon. Please respect the gun range for your own safety. To play contact Titan.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Liberty
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 6,001ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Titan Bariloni and Guy Lyman
From Gardner, MA: MA-2 West for around 8 miles to exit 19 for Massachusetts 2A/US-202 N toward Phillipston/Winchendon. Turn left onto US-202 S (signs for Massachusetts 2A W/Phillipston) and then make a right on Royalston Rd. Continue for 4.2 miles to a right on MA-68 S. Club will be on the left in about .6 miles.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Royalston Fish and Game? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Tully Lake Disc Golf Course, Royalston MA US(2 votes)
- Flat Rock Disc Golf, Athol MA US(2 votes)
- Barre Falls, Barre MA US(2 votes)
- Pilgrim Pines, Swanzey NH USNo votes yet
- Coggshall Park, Fitchburg MA US(1 vote)
- Orchard Hill Disc Golf at UMass Amherst, Amherst MA USNo votes yet
- Otter Brook Disc Golf Course, Keene NH US(1 vote)
- Wilton Lyndeborough Cooperative School, Wilton NH USNo votes yet
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(5 votes)