Orchard Hill Disc Golf at UMass Amherst
No votes yet
In the Orchard Hill area of the UMass Amherst campus, this course offers sweeping views of the mountains surrounding the Pioneer Valley. A mix of wooded and open field holes along with a pond. On the old site of the Massachusetts Agricultural College, it brings to light equestrian relics, experimental test plots and old growth forests.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,758ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Explore Disc Golf
From I-91; Route 9 into Amherst Center, left on South Pleasant St. by Amherst College. Go straight through all stop lights to a left on Orchard Hill Dr. Park in back left corner of Lot 49 and walk up hill to the 1st tee next to the observatory. Parking: UMass patrols from 9am to 5pm Mon - Fri. Park at your own risk. Biking and alternate parking (next to tee #6 on East Pleasant St) is encouraged.
Email: Brian Giggey #43808
Alt. Phone: 413-355-0410
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Orchard Hill Disc Golf at UMass Amherst? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Northampton State Hospital, Northampton MA US(2 votes)
- The Highlands of Conway, Conway MA US(2 votes)
- White Brook School Disc Golf, Easthampton MA USNo votes yet
- Flat Rock Disc Golf, Athol MA US(2 votes)
- HCC Disc Golf Course, Holyoke MA US(1 vote)
- Crane Hill Disc Golf Course, Wilbraham MA US(3 votes)
- The Ledges, Huntington MA USNo votes yet
- 501 Disc Golf, Warren MA US(1 vote)
- Tully Lake Disc Golf Course, Royalston MA US(2 votes)
- Mountainside Disc Golf at Flynt Park, Monson MA US(1 vote)