The views on this course are nice, but nearly every basket is blind and there is scrub oak everywhere. Not my favorite course in Utah County. I prefer Jolley's Ranch or Art Dye.
This is a tough course. Plan on lots of hiking up and down the mountain. It is on the mountain and the views of the mountain and valley are fantastic. The course is a little hard to follow, but it is fun to play.
Make sure you have a spotter, because you will lose your discs.
Courses Close By
- Utah State Hospital Disc Golf Course, Provo UT US(1 vote)
- Riverview Park, Provo UT US(1 vote)
- Slate Canyon Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Scera Park Disc Golf Course, Orem UT US(1 vote)
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US(4 votes)
- Utah Valley University, Orem UT USNo votes yet
- Utah Lake State Park Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Spring Acres Arts Park, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Jolley's Ranch Campground, Springville UT US(1 vote)
- Eagle Rock Disc Golf Course, Mapleton City UT US(1 vote)