Originally an object course (baskets installed in 2016). There are specific rules for play at this course (see Course Media). Vintage plastic throwers and Safari fans particularly like this course. Bring the map to navigate. The 2nd hole is south, past the tennis courts. Follow on around the park in a general clockwise direction. After the 6th hole, there's a walk to the 7th tee north of the restrooms (a bit south of the 6th hole). The 7th hole is NNE of the 7th tee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach X
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,304ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
I-15; exit 271 (Orem Center St). Go east for 3 miles to a right at 420 W. Park by the restrooms at the NE end of the park and choose a place to tee. The 1st tee (marked with a post) is at the east end of the hill, SE of the restrooms. It is also the tee for the second hole.
by Joe Throw on Sep 12, 2017 at 7:19am
Beautiful course with a man-made brook flowing through. Used to be an object course but now there are 9 baskets. Fun course to play safari with friends!
Courses Close By
- Scera Park Disc Golf Course, Orem UT US(1 vote)
- Rock Canyon, Provo UT US(2 votes)
- Utah Valley University, Orem UT USNo votes yet
- Utah State Hospital Disc Golf Course, Provo UT US(1 vote)
- Slate Canyon Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Utah Lake State Park Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US(4 votes)
- Art Dye Disc Golf Park, American Fork UT US(5 votes)
- Spring Acres Arts Park, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Dry Creek Trail Park, Lehi UT US(1 vote)