Robbers Cave State Park
No votes yet
In the scenic, hilly woodlands of the San Bois Mountains of SE Oklahoma. A favorite of outdoor lovers, the cave’s secluded and rugged location made it an ideal outlaw hideout for many years. The park has caves, three lakes for fishing, a wildlife filled wilderness area with trails for hikers, mountain bikers, and horses. The park offers a variety of camping (including 2 group camp facilities that can accommodate up to 410 people—both w/kitchens and dinning halls), cabins and the 20 room Belle Starr Lodge. Also available are an amphitheater, 6 other outdoor pavilions, and two indoor community rooms next to Lake Carlton, a swimming area and playground. Picnic tables, comfort stations w/showers, boat ramps, swimming beach, swimming pool with bathhouse, playgrounds, a nature center with naturalist programs and exhibits round out the parks facilities.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Re-Tire Basket
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,162ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Kenny Morton & Charlie Tefft
4 miles north of Wilburton on Hwy 2.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Robbers Cave State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wilburton City Park, Wilburton OK USNo votes yet
- Eagle Hill Disc Golf Course, McAlester OK US(2 votes)
- Buffalo Run Pro Disc Golf Course, McAlester OK USNo votes yet
- Royce Park Disc Golf Course, Stigler OK USNo votes yet
- Eufaula Disc Golf at Broadway Park, Eufaula OK USNo votes yet
- Prairie Disc Golf Course, McAlester OK USNo votes yet
- Hummingbird Beach Disc Golf at Lake Eufaula State Park, Checotah OK USNo votes yet
- Checotah Disc Golf Course, Checotah OK USNo votes yet
- Wister Lake State Park, Wister OK USNo votes yet
- Leflore Horseman Training Ground, Howe OK USNo votes yet