Prairie Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In a wooded area next to the brewery. A good mix of shots. Can be very marshy.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Patriot
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From downtown McAlester: go west on Carl Albert Pkwy (270) to the edge of town. Turn left on OK-31W and go 2.7 miles to a left on Taylor Industrial Park. The brewery is down on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Prairie Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Buffalo Run Pro Disc Golf Course, McAlester OK USNo votes yet
- Eagle Hill Disc Golf Course, McAlester OK US(2 votes)
- Robbers Cave State Park, Wilburton OK USNo votes yet
- Wilburton City Park, Wilburton OK USNo votes yet
- Eufaula Disc Golf at Broadway Park, Eufaula OK USNo votes yet
- Stroup Park, Holdenville OK USNo votes yet
- Hummingbird Beach Disc Golf at Lake Eufaula State Park, Checotah OK USNo votes yet
- Nichols Park - West, Henryetta OK USNo votes yet
- Nichols Park - East, Henryetta OK USNo votes yet
- Nichols Park - The Nine, Henryetta OK USNo votes yet