The easier of the 2 courses in Mohawk Park, yet a very long course. Many of the holes lie in proximity to picnic areas or the road. After hole 9, you work outward, and keep going, and going, and going. Hole 11 is worth playing, as it provides a great many obstacles as a heavily wooded lie. Hole 13 is the end of the outbound and 14 is just as long back inbound. If you're new to the game, I'd suggest skipping these holes, as they're nothing but distance at more than 550ft. On the return watch the creek on the right, as every player in our group lost a disc.
The majority of the trees throughout the course are well developed, although not very well kept. Many times drooping branches, and low overhangs force a lay up, or more difficult shot. Overall course layout is more than somewhat confusing, and simply excessive in length. Probably great for experienced players, however, despite the suggestions found online, not a beginner's course.
Courses Close By
- Blackhawk, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Maxwell Park, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- McClure Park, Tulsa OK US(2 votes)
- Course Dovillio, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Mack Taylor Park, Tulsa (Sperry) OK USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Owasso OK US(1 vote)
- Westport, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- University of Oklahoma Schusterman, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Lake Valley Disc Golf Course, Owasso OK USNo votes yet
- Zeigler Park, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)