New to DG, but a good course for beginners. Mostly wide open holes, with varying distances, and alternate positions, that keep you looking for the basket. The occasional tree will be sure to foul the straight shot. Bring a walking stick to pull back anything that finds the creek. Take care to account for the wind as there's plenty of it across the open fields. Watch where you walk, there's not many hazards, however, you're sure to turn an ankle on the uneven ground.
Overall a fun course, even if just starting out. Short enough to play after work, yet long enough to enjoy.
Courses Close By
- Lake Valley Disc Golf Course, Owasso OK USNo votes yet
- Blackhawk, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Redhawk, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Pecan Valley - Oklahoma Open Championship Course, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Maxwell Park, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Mack Taylor Park, Tulsa (Sperry) OK USNo votes yet
- Course Dovillio, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- McClure Park, Tulsa OK US(2 votes)
- Oologah Lake Disc Golf Course, Oologah OK USNo votes yet
- Claremore Lake Disc Golf, Claremore OK USNo votes yet