Queen Creek Disc Golf
No votes yet
Open park area with 7 numbered baskets (#4 and #8 are missing). Entirely flat with green grass a few trees and weird small box tees. OB defined by concrete planters. Very hot in the summer, bring water.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 7
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Dirt
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-10; exit 161 for Pecos Rd. Keep left at the fork and follow signs to the merge onto AZ-202 Loop E. Go 12.8 miles to exit 42 for Val Vista Dr. and turn right. Go 1.7 miles to a left on E Queen Creek Rd. Go 5.1 miles to the park.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Queen Creek Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Marbella Vineyards, Gilbert AZ US(2 votes)
- Mesquite Grove Disc Golf Course, Chandler AZ US(3 votes)
- Freestone Park, Gilbert AZ USNo votes yet
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US(5 votes)
- Greens Park Disc Golf Course, San Tan Valley AZ USNo votes yet
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Red Mountain - North, Mesa, AZ US(1 vote)
- Red Mountain - South, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Fiesta Lakes Disc Golf Course, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Golf Club at Oasis, Florence AZ USNo votes yet