No votes yet
Mostly flat and open. The last couple of holes play around the Rec Center, making use of OB parking lot and some trees. Practice basket.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,103ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
If driving East on Hwy 60; Gilbert Exit. Right on Gilbert, left on Guadalupe, go past Lindsay and turn right on Freestone Pkwy. If driving West on US 60; Val Vista exit, go left. Turn right on Guadalupe, then left on Freestone Pkwy. The parking lot for the Rec Center is on the left.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Freestone Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Fiesta Lakes Disc Golf Course, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Red Mountain - South, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Red Mountain - North, Mesa, AZ US(1 vote)
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US(5 votes)
- Marbella Vineyards, Gilbert AZ US(2 votes)
- Queen Creek Disc Golf, Queen Creek AZ USNo votes yet
- Mesquite Grove Disc Golf Course, Chandler AZ US(3 votes)
- McKellips Lake, Scottsdale AZ USNo votes yet
- Vista del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US(4 votes)