No votes yet
A short, private recreational course built for use by Cumberland Pointe community members and guests. Four holes in heavy woods and five in a grassy area with some mature trees. Dual tees and pin positions. No parking area, water or bathrooms.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,307ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Dennis Byrne
From 146th St.; go north on Cumberland Road to a right on Cumberland Pointe Blvd., to the intersection with Skyline Way.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Prospect Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dr. James A. Dillon Park, Noblesville IN US(3 votes)
- Lawrence W Inlow Park, Carmel IN US(2 votes)
- Cumberland Park, Fishers IN US(1 vote)
- Morse Beach Park, Noblesville IN US(2 votes)
- The Hill at Northview Church, Carmel IN US(4 votes)
- Hazel Landing Park, Carmel IN US(2 votes)
- Sahm Park, Indianapolis IN US(1 vote)
- Westfield Lions Disc Golf Course, Westfield IN USNo votes yet
- Indy Horizon Disc Golf Course, Lawrence IN USNo votes yet
- Todd C. Woodward Memorial Park, Lapel IN USNo votes yet