Morse Beach Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
My friends and I call this course the confidence booster. It is a fun course that is not to technical and there is not much risk of losing disks unless you overdrive in a major way. It is a fun park that is clean and in a nice area. The levy wholes are a really great place to teach a beginner how to keep drives down as the wind has a tendency to whip over the top of the levy and make disks go every which way, but all in all this is a very fun and playable course.
This course is in a very user friendly location, good neighborhood, nice park with other amenities.
The course has a mix of mature pines and hardwoods. No underbrush, and plays partially on and off a 20'-30' tall levee. Well marked and maintained. It has 9 Discatcher baskets, with 18 concrete tees, all in good shape.
This course was designed specifically for new players, kids, amatures and families. It is a fairly technical course that teaches a variety of shots and requires accuracy and good shot management; more than grip-it-and-rip-it type play. Also a very good course for more experienced players that wish to work on their short / control game or get in a quick, fun, round. There is often a steady breeze off the nearby reservoir.
All-in-all, not a big time tourney course. But if you want to share disc golf with someone who has little playing experience, and you want them to come back again, this IS the course to go to!
Courses Close By
- Dr. James A. Dillon Park, Noblesville IN US(3 votes)
- Westfield Lions Disc Golf Course, Westfield IN USNo votes yet
- Prospect Park, Noblesville IN USNo votes yet
- Lawrence W Inlow Park, Carmel IN US(2 votes)
- The Hill at Northview Church, Carmel IN US(4 votes)
- Hazel Landing Park, Carmel IN US(2 votes)
- Cumberland Park, Fishers IN US(1 vote)
- Biddle Memorial Park, Sheridan IN US(1 vote)
- Todd C. Woodward Memorial Park, Lapel IN USNo votes yet
- Sahm Park, Indianapolis IN US(1 vote)