Pohick Bay Regional Park
No need for bomber rips here, short and technical course. Hard to loose a disc, and a great course to introduce new players to. Almost all holes are in a wooded area. Keep a eye out for wildlife.
Pohick is a pretty well maintained course that is very short and almost exclusively in the woods. A new set of OB markers on 17 and a new elevated tee box on 18 are nice improvements. This is a good course for beginners, but can also be a challenge for more experienced players.
Short and technical. Can play two or three rounds with a partner in a hour and a half. Also, very hard to lose a disc.
Courses Close By
- Giles Run at Laurel Hill Park, Lorton VA US(5 votes)
- Potomac Middle School, Dumfries VA USNo votes yet
- Burke Lake Park, Fairfax Station VA US(3 votes)
- Turkey Hill Park, La Plata MD US(1 vote)
- Bluemont Park, Arlington VA US(4 votes)
- Adventure Links at Hemlock Overlook Regional Park, Clifton VA USNo votes yet
- McLean Central Park, McLean VA US(3 votes)
- Bull Run Regional Park, Centreville VA US(3 votes)
- Stonewall Middle School, Manassas VA USNo votes yet
- Francis Scott Key Elementary School, District Heights MD USNo votes yet