Kinda crowned but still nice. Each tee has multiple placements along with pro pads. Amazing what they did with the space given. Each hole is well marked. It might take as minute to realise where the next pad is but they are all marked.
-There are only 2 baskets per hole (some only have 1 basket: holes 1, 3 and 4) and 2-3 tees each.
-It's really busy and it always seems like I'm waiting for people every other hole.
-Good for beginners
Bluemont Park's course is hidden way in the back of the park, and it took a while to find. Those who have the arm to throw but lack accuracy will have trouble with this course. It is usually crowded on the weekends, so I'd stop by during the week. If you're new to the game you may have trouble with some of these holes, but I believe that this course can help you develop precise throws, which so many amateur Disc Golfers lack.
I've played this course twice. It's part of a larger municipal park, so it's not remote by any means. Be prepared to wait at tees, or have people waiting on you. There are 9 holes, but with 3 tees and 3 baskets each, you can change things up. Still, it's not like the holes become drastically different. It's definitely better than the Calvert Road course.
-Good if you want to birdie (2 shots) every hole.
-For what it is, it has some creative holes.
-Can be crowded
-Heavily used; not that aesthetically pleasing.
-Only 9 fairways
-Very short holes
Courses Close By
- McLean Central Park, McLean VA US(3 votes)
- Burke Lake Park, Fairfax Station VA US(3 votes)
- Francis Scott Key Elementary School, District Heights MD USNo votes yet
- Giles Run at Laurel Hill Park, Lorton VA US(5 votes)
- Pohick Bay Regional Park, Lorton VA US(2 votes)
- Calvert Road Park, College Park MD US(7 votes)
- Krop's Crops Farm, Great Falls VA USNo votes yet
- Adventure Links at Hemlock Overlook Regional Park, Clifton VA USNo votes yet
- Westleigh Recreation Club Disc Golf Course, North Potomac MD USNo votes yet
- Darnestown Swim and Racquet Club, Germantown MD USNo votes yet