Potomac Middle School
No votes yet
Plays through the campus and around the athletic fields of Potomac Middle School. Fence lines play OB. Players should NOT enter fenced areas. Grasses on hill sides are high - lost disc potential high as well. Be courteous and safe. Play is not allowed during schools hours: M-F 8AM - 3PM or during school activities. Bring course map.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Bud Herne and Dave Steger
Rte. 95; exit 152 for Dumfries. Left on to Rte. 1 North. Go 4 - 5 traffic lights to Panther Pride Dr on the left past the CVS. When entering property, DO NOT go forward into the bus lane between the two schools. Make the 1st left and enter parking lot on right. 1st tee at far end of parking lot behind school.
Email: Bud Hearne
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Potomac Middle School? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Giles Run at Laurel Hill Park, Lorton VA US(5 votes)
- Pohick Bay Regional Park, Lorton VA US(2 votes)
- Burke Lake Park, Fairfax Station VA US(3 votes)
- Adventure Links at Hemlock Overlook Regional Park, Clifton VA USNo votes yet
- Stonewall Middle School, Manassas VA USNo votes yet
- Bull Run Regional Park, Centreville VA US(3 votes)
- Turkey Hill Park, La Plata MD US(1 vote)
- Curtis Memorial Park, Fredericksburg VA USNo votes yet
- Pratt Park, Fredericksburg VA US(3 votes)
- Bluemont Park, Arlington VA US(4 votes)