Pine View Park
Sept 2014 - The tee boxes of this course were just completed! It is a fun & challenging 18 hole course that most players will enjoy!
June 2017 - Many improvements have been made over the last 3 years since this course opened. SUDGA has put in many hours of effort to make this the best course in the St George, Utah area! More improvements still to be made.
Great course along the Virgin River in sunny southern Utah. One third of the course is in the grassy park area while the other 2/3rds are in the sand and along the river. Evenings can be windy, mornings are nice and calm. Overall, it has nice discatcher baskets, good signage and semi decent pads. Overall really fun course.
This was a fun course! It had some interesting challenging holes. The wind is for sure a factor. Watch out for quicksand style mud in the riverbed section. Also the tee sign for #14 is down!! When you come off #13 walk to your 10 o'clock for approximate tee pad and sign. 10-13 are where you make up birdies. Fun times.
Courses Close By
- Bloomington Hills North Park, St. George UT USNo votes yet
- Mathis Park, St. George UT US(2 votes)
- Springdale Disc Golf Course, Springdale UT USNo votes yet
- Three Peaks Disc Golf Course, Cedar City UT US(3 votes)
- Ironside Disc Golf Course, Cedar City UT US(1 vote)
- Brian Head Resort Disc Golf Course, Brian Head UT US(1 vote)
- Meadview, Meadview AZ US(2 votes)
- Eagle Point Disc Golf Course, Beaver UT USNo votes yet
- North Las Vegas Municipal DiscGolfPark, North Las Vegas NV USNo votes yet
- Freedom Park, Las Vegas NV US(1 vote)