Decent shorter course - nice family course.
Nothing too big on this course, but it does test your skills! There are some hole shots that you have to make, and stay under a canopy of trees. You can make up your own OB if you want a little more of a challenge. But over all a great course, especially for beginners. No blind tee shots, and nothing to far. I don't think there is anything over 300 on this course.
Courses Close By
- Bloomington Hills North Park, St. George UT US(1 vote)
- Pine View Park, Washington UT US(3 votes)
- Springdale Disc Golf Course, Springdale UT USNo votes yet
- Three Peaks Disc Golf Course, Cedar City UT US(3 votes)
- Ironside Disc Golf Course, Cedar City UT US(1 vote)
- Brian Head Resort Disc Golf Course, Brian Head UT US(1 vote)
- Kanab Disc Golf, Kanab UT US(1 vote)
- Parowan Canyon, Parowan UT USNo votes yet
- Meadview, Meadview AZ US(2 votes)
- Nellis AFB Disc Golf Course, North Las Vegas NV USNo votes yet