Pine Tree Meadow
No votes yet
Part of the Kumsheen Rafting Resort, this course has many trees and hills. The semi-arid terrain provides a fun and challenging experience. Lots of ground brush and prickles - thick socks or long pants recommended.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Gravel
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,987ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Lytton, head north on Hwy 12/Main St. toward 6th St. Take a slight left at Hwy 1, Kumsheen Rafting Resort will be on the left.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Elice Sandison
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pine Tree Meadow? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- East Lillooet Disc Golf Course, Lillooet BC CANo votes yet
- Copper Ridge Disc Golf Course, Logan Lake BC CANo votes yet
- One Mile Lake, Pemberton BC CANo votes yet
- Rose Hill - West, Kamloops BC CANo votes yet
- Whistler Disc Golf Course, Whistler BC CA(1 vote)
- Dick Hart Park, Kamloops BC CANo votes yet
- Whistler RV Park Disc Golf Course, Whistler BC CANo votes yet
- Walden Park Disc Golf Course, Chilliwack BC CANo votes yet
- Squamish - Brackendale, Brackendale BC CA(1 vote)
- Centennial Park Disc Golf Course, Mission BC CANo votes yet