Pine Ridge Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Unfortunately, this course is unplayable during the peak disc golf season because of the bugs (mosquitos and gnats). We have tried multiple times to play it - on cool mornings, after long dry stretches, on hot days - but never get through more than 5 holes before getting that panicky feeling like we are being attacked by bugs. The course is short and fairly open, and none of the holes are very challenging. It might be a nicer course in the fall or early spring, though we have made a decision to never go back. It's unfortunate because it's a nice setting, and the course could be better (longer, better marked, better paths between holes) with some planning and some effort. Oh, by the way, yes - we have also tried bug spray - it doesn't work with these critters!
Courses Close By
- Getty Heights Park, Indiana PA US(1 vote)
- IUP College Lodge, Indiana PA US(2 votes)
- Penn State New Kensington Disc Golf, Upper Burrell PA USNo votes yet
- Monroeville Park, Monroeville PA US(1 vote)
- Saint Francis University, Loretto PA USNo votes yet
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Seven Springs PA US(1 vote)
- Deer Lakes Park, Tarentum PA US(1 vote)
- Western PA School for the Deaf, Edgewood PA USNo votes yet
- Prince Gallitzin State Park, Patton PA US(1 vote)
- Schenley Park, Pittsburgh PA US(1 vote)