Paul A. Schroeder Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Nice course in hilly / wooded area. Yes it is short and more for beginners, but very playable.
Couple of changes, the park is BEFORE the stop sign at the top of the hill. After entering park, drive past the swimming pool, then walk between pool and picnic area.
Ok course for short and only 9 holes. Good course for beginners.
Hilly and rocks mostly in the woods. Very hard to follow the layout. Some nice holes. I live right next to it but never go there. I'd go to Manchester park "Paul Schroeder" down the street because it's a better 9 hole course.
Courses Close By
- Logan University Disc Golf Course, Chesterfield MO US(1 vote)
- The Principia Disc Golf Course, St. Louis MO USNo votes yet
- Bluebird Park, St. Louis (Ellisville) MO US(2 votes)
- Unger Park, Fenton MO USNo votes yet
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US(4 votes)
- Kircher Park, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- Forrest Hills Disc Golf Paradise, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- Creve Coeur Lake Park, St. Louis MO US(5 votes)
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US(1 vote)
- Arnold City Park, Arnold MO USNo votes yet