Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Very hilly is a slight understatement. Very enjoyable course and fairly easy to follow the first time. Too bad it's only nine holes and the tees are dirt.
This is a very cool scenic course to check out! Very hilly is an understatement..get out your hiking boots and rock climbing gear lol. really tight fairways on what seem to be cliffs.. after playing this course a few times around I was ready for a nap for sure!! I havent been there in awhile so the details are a little fuzzy but I do remember being exhausted after playing. Worth playing if you have never been out there
Courses Close By
- Paul A. Schroeder Park, Ballwin MO US(3 votes)
- Logan University Disc Golf Course, Chesterfield MO US(1 vote)
- Kircher Park, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- The Principia Disc Golf Course, St. Louis MO USNo votes yet
- Unger Park, Fenton MO USNo votes yet
- Forrest Hills Disc Golf Paradise, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US(4 votes)
- Creve Coeur Lake Park, St. Louis MO US(5 votes)
- St. Charles Community College, Cottleville MO US(1 vote)
- Carrollton Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgeton MO US(3 votes)