North Salk Park
Mostly wide open course with trees to avoid. Creek runs through the middle of it and should not be a problem except for the occasional errant throw. Easy to retrieve in drier times, but a problem after heavy rains! Watch for snapping turtles if you dare enter in shallow drier times! Also, nesting red-winged blackbirds will take exception to your throws into the tall grass near creek. Soft grass to walk through. Favorite hole is tee shot from top of the sled hill.
Course plays quickly, so you might just want to play it twice.
This course is a lot of fun. New holes are being added I overheard
Course, baskets, and tee boxes are in good shape. Trees play on most of the holes to make it slightly more challenging than a grip and rip course. Watch out for joggers and day camp. Went to play one day and the park was full of day camp kids. There also looks like there is a cross country running course painted right through the course. Other than the crowds it's a great course to kill 45 minutes.
Courses Close By
- Margreth Riemer Reservoir, Palatine IL US(7 votes)
- Clark Park, Elk Grove Village IL US(9 votes)
- Willow Stream Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(4 votes)
- Goose Lake Park, Roselle IL US(3 votes)
- Streamwood Behavioral Health Disc Golf Course, Streamwood IL USNo votes yet
- Foxdale Disc Golf Course, Addison IL US(2 votes)
- Twin Creeks Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(1 vote)
- Community Park West Disc Golf Course, Glenview IL US(2 votes)
- Springfield Park, Bloomingdale IL US(5 votes)
- Golf Learning Center, Barrington IL USNo votes yet