Twin Creeks Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Somewhat hidden from view, behind what looks like a kickball field. The first 6 holes are very short, good warm up for beginners. After crossing the creek the holes stretch out and allow some good tosses. The course passes by bocce ball courts which is interesting, but it doesnt make it any better. Overall its ok, personally I would only play there if I was in the area.
Courses Close By
- Willow Stream Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(4 votes)
- Trinity International University Disc Golf, Bannockburn IL USNo votes yet
- Keller/Shepard Park, Deerfield IL USNo votes yet
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US(2 votes)
- Margreth Riemer Reservoir, Palatine IL US(7 votes)
- Danny Cunniff Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet
- Leo Leathers Park, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- North Salk Park , Rolling Meadows IL US(3 votes)
- Fink Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet
- Adler Park, Libertyville IL US(4 votes)