Dallas City Park
Amazing course considering the area they had available. Great variety of holes and shot types. Two holes play next to (over) parking lots, and three shots play over (extremely short) water, adding in some difficulty. One of our favorite weekend group spots.
Great park and especially great signage. Hole 1 is located by the parking lot in the rear of the park. Nice rolling hills and 1 hole may require a spotter since it curves and is woody. A few water hazards but nothing you can't easily fish out a disc from (at least in august).
Fun little course. Some good elevation changes, two drives fly across a small river (145+ft) one basket really challenging....430ft through trees/brush....couple baskets wide open for big arms....flying insects are crazy on first tee....tee off quick to get away from them....really good map at parking lot...alitle of everything
Courses Close By
- Western Oregon University, Monmouth OR USNo votes yet
- MINET Disc Golf Course, Independence OR USNo votes yet
- Keizer Rapids, Keizer OR US(2 votes)
- Woodmansee Park, Salem OR US(3 votes)
- Oregon State Hospital, Salem OR USNo votes yet
- Cascades Gateway, Salem OR US(4 votes)
- Wheatland DGC at Willamette Mission State Park, Salem OR US(1 vote)
- Dave Heiders Hike, Amity OR US(1 vote)
- Corban University, Salem OR USNo votes yet
- Adair Park, Corvallis OR US(4 votes)