No votes yet
What was once a beautifully manicured 9 hole course with a good mix of trees and cement pavers for tee markers, has by December 2017 become a 3 hole course with overgrown, difficult to find tee markers. If you do go, please park in paved lot and do not play during school hours.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 3
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 1,775ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I- 65; exit #22. West 0.8 mile to a left on Cave Mill Rd., 1.3 miles to a right into school. Course is back behind softball field. 1st tee is up the path and to the left.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Natcher Elementary? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Basil Griffin Park, Bowling Green KY US(3 votes)
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green KY US(1 vote)
- Lovers Lane Park, Bowling Green KY US(3 votes)
- SKYCTC Disc Golf Course, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Preston Miller Water Park, Bowling Green KY US(2 votes)
- Kereiakes Park, Bowling Green KY US(5 votes)
- Phil Moore Park, Alvaton KY US(2 votes)
- Hobson Grove - Riverview, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Hobson Grove Park - Original, Bowling Green KY US(2 votes)
- The Tony Walker Financial Disc Golf Course at Buchanon Park, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet