Lovers Lane Park
Very well-maintained park with clear, easy to navigate baskets. Very accessible park for beginners--birdies/eagles/aces possible for advanced players. You can find very nice course maps for disc golf in BG on the City of Bowling Green website.
Clean, well maintained course with some tight holes along with some open holes. Overall, fun and challenging. Nice setting, nice facility, and nice layout. Would recommend to anyone. One of the best in the area.
Good course. Mostly open with moderate length. Some good tight holes in the middle. Very well kept. Always enjoy playing.
Courses Close By
- Kereiakes Park, Bowling Green KY US(5 votes)
- Natcher Elementary, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green KY US(1 vote)
- Hobson Grove - Riverview, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Basil Griffin Park, Bowling Green KY US(3 votes)
- SKYCTC Disc Golf Course, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Hobson Grove Park - Original, Bowling Green KY US(2 votes)
- Preston Miller Water Park, Bowling Green KY US(2 votes)
- Phil Moore Park, Alvaton KY US(2 votes)
- Ephram White Park, Bowling Green KY US(1 vote)