Mountain Cove Farms Resort
Fantastic course! Beautiful scenery, a great collection of big throws that you won't find elsewhere in the area.
Pros: Challenging and FUN. Multiple downhill throws, and plenty of opportunities to really rip on your longest discs while requiring controlled lines at the same time to stay away from some intense rough/ natural OB.
Cons: The tee pads are heavy duty rubber mats that are pretty uneven at times, and slippery when wet. This makes the uphill shots especially tricky. It takes a lot of time and effort to keep the course mowed, and in the spring & summer, the grass can sometimes get unplayably long. Not always the case, but you'll want to call ahead to check on the course conditions before making the drive down there.
Overall a fantastic course, and well worth a trip to get there.
Courses Close By
- Camp Woodmont, Cloudland GA US(1 vote)
- Cloudland Canyon State Park, Rising Fawn GA US(6 votes)
- WinShape Disc Golf Course, Mt. Berry GA US(1 vote)
- Jack Mattox Recreation Complex, Ringgold GA US(7 votes)
- Log Cabin Course, Mt. Berry GA US(1 vote)
- Camp Jordan Disc Golf Course, East Ridge TN US(2 votes)
- Chambliss Children's Disc Golf Course, Chattanooga TN USNo votes yet
- Shorter University Disc Golf Course, Rome GA USNo votes yet
- Carver Rec Center Disc Golf Course, Chattanooga TN US(1 vote)
- East Brainerd Church of Christ, Chattanooga TN US(1 vote)