No votes yet
The course circles clockwise around both sides of the road going into this variably wooded park. #1 and then 11 through 18 are on the left side of the road as you enter the park. After playing #1 walk through the tunnel under the road to tee #2. After #10 walk directly across the road for tee #11 (or for safety use the tunnel).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 5,154ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Cyrus Fuhrman
From downtown Hamilton; west on 129 until it veers left and changes from Main St to Millville Ave. Turn right on N Washington Blvd, cross the RR tracks and enter the park past the washroom on the left. Drive down the gravel path straight ahead that leads left to the parking lot close to hole 1.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Millikin Mile? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Miami University Hamilton, Hamilton OH USNo votes yet
- Fairfield Township Disc Golf Course, Hamilton OH US(1 vote)
- Cabin Creek, Hamilton OH US(3 votes)
- William Harbin Park, Fairfield OH US(4 votes)
- Reserves Park Disc Golf Course, Liberty Township OH USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park, Cincinnati OH US(1 vote)
- Miami University Oxford, Oxford OH USNo votes yet
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Monroe Community Park, Monroe OH US(3 votes)
- Miami Whitewater Forest, Harrison OH US(2 votes)