McNary Dam Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Recreational course on Army Corps of Engineers land at the bottom of McNary Dam in a well maintained grassy park. The Dam also has a salmon fishery tour, and nice picnic areas. Natural tee areas marked with posts.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,468ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
1.1 miles east of Umatilla on Hwy 730, and 0.9 mile north on McNary Dam South Entrance Rd.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at McNary Dam Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hermiston Desert, Hermiston OR USNo votes yet
- Columbia Park, Kennewick WA US(1 vote)
- Two Rivers Park Disc Golf, Kennewick WA USNo votes yet
- Golf Tri-Plex, Kennewick WA USNo votes yet
- James Lawless Park, Richland WA USNo votes yet
- Big Cross Disc Golf Course, Pasco WA USNo votes yet
- Pendleton Rotary Disc Golf Course, Pendleton OR USNo votes yet
- Dykstra Park, Grandview WA USNo votes yet
- Jenda Jones Memorial Disc Golf, College Place WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Walla Walla Disc Golf Course, Walla Walla WA USNo votes yet