Mark of the Devil Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
10 baskets with 20 distinct, themed holes playing at 9000' through aspens and massive firs. Mountain disc golf. Most holes incorporate elevation as they weave in and around the private Arrowhead HOA looking west over the Uncompahgre Mountains. Features many tight lines, open holes with views, unusual slopes, and wood wall features, OBs abound. Inspiration for this course comes from Spinski's, MI and Hawk's Landing DGC, NY. Private - call Marc to play.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 20
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: All Hilly
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Marc Alton, David Ausencio, Tim Gossage
30 miles east of Montrose, 40 miles west of Gunnison. Off of Alpine Plateau Rd. Please call (585) 683-4999 to play.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mark of the Devil Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Round Top Mountain Park, Lake City CO USNo votes yet
- Baldridge Park, Montrose CO US(2 votes)
- Mountaineer Disc Golf Course, Gunnison CO US(1 vote)
- Delta County Fairgrounds, Hotchkiss CO USNo votes yet
- Town of Olathe Disc Golf Course, Olathe CO USNo votes yet
- Double Cabin Disc Golf Course, Mountain Village CO USNo votes yet
- Big Mine Disc Golf Course, Crested Butte CO USNo votes yet
- Kendall Mountain Disc Golf Course, Silverton CO USNo votes yet
- 10-3 at CB, Mt. Crested Butte CO US(3 votes)
- Tamarac Park, Delta CO USNo votes yet