The Lyon's Den
No votes yet
Fairly open with a lot of elevation. OB on nearly every hole - 5 holes feature out of bounds traps. The average hole length is over 350'. Garbage cans on about half of the holes. Please keep the course clean to keep our fees down.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 6,574ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Sean Morgan
From the east: Take I-96; exit 155A for Milford Rd. Go south on Milford for 0.3 mile to a right on Lyon Center Dr. At the traffic circle, take the first exit to the right for Grand River Ave. Go 0.3 mile to a right into the 2nd entrance for Atchison Park. Go straight back past the playground and loop around to the disc golf parking lot. 1st tee is on the north side of the parking lot just past the blue post with the scorecards/course maps.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Sean Morgan #34558
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Lyon's Den? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Kensington Black Locust - Green, Milford MI USNo votes yet
- Black Locust Disc Golf Course at Kensington - Blue, Milford MI US(1 vote)
- Brighton High School, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- Cass Benton Hills Disc Golf Course, Northville MI US(6 votes)
- The Gulch at Merrill Park West, Hamburg MI USNo votes yet
- NorthRidge Church, Plymouth MI US(3 votes)
- Chilson Woods at Brighton State Rec Area, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk Original Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk X Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet
- The Farm at Founder's Sports Park, Farmington Hills MI US(2 votes)