The Gulch at Merrill Park West
No votes yet
Hilly terrain. The front 9 is more open with some long holes. The back 9 has a mix of woods, water and tighter holes. Supply box next to the Kiosk contains cards, maps flyers and pencils. The slot in the post below the supplies collects your donations which support the course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 5,093ft
Alternate Length: 4,632ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Roberts and Reifschneider
US-23; exit 55. Go west on Silver Lake Rd. to a left at the dead end on Whitmore Lake Rd., then a right on Winans Lake Rd. , 2.2 miles to the traffic circle. Take the 2nd exit onto Hamburg Rd. 0.5 mile to a right on M-36 W., 1.2 miles to a left on Merrill Rd. Then 0.4 miles to the parking area on the right.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Gulch at Merrill Park West? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk Original Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk X Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Chilson Woods at Brighton State Rec Area, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- Brighton High School, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- Hudson Mills Metropark - Monster, Ann Arbor (Dexter) MI US(1 vote)
- Hudson Mills Metropark - Original, Ann Arbor (Dexter) MI US(1 vote)
- Marion Township Disc Golf Course, Howell MI USNo votes yet
- Cleary University Disc Golf Course, Howell MI USNo votes yet
- Kensington Black Locust - Green, Milford MI USNo votes yet
- The Lyon's Den, New Hudson MI USNo votes yet