Lyndon State College Disc Golf
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
When I was at Lyndon State College in 2008 the course had just been completed and was about 97% woods. Two holes that really stuck with me were holes 4 and 14.
Hole 4 was an uphill throw that crossed a small ravine and creek. After the tee off you had to go down a small hill, cross the creek and up a steep double hill to get to the hole.
Hole 14 was in a section of woods with a straight and very narrow path. At times you tee off in bright sunlight into the deep shadows of the wooded area, the tall straight trees made an interesting obstacle and “fairway” marker.
I would recommend this course for a more intermediate to advanced player as it is rather challenging and finding a map to the course. There is also a snack bar “The Hornets’ Nest” in the main building that people can get food and drink. Both the course and the snack bar are open to the public.
Courses Close By
- Craftsbury Disc Golf, Craftsbury Common VT USNo votes yet
- Prouty Beach, Newport VT US(1 vote)
- Wrightsville Beach, Middlesex VT US(1 vote)
- Beckley Hill Disc Golf Course, Barre VT USNo votes yet
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US(2 votes)
- Bretton Woods Alpine Disc Golf Course, Whitefield NH US(2 votes)
- The Quarries Disc Golf , Websterville VT USNo votes yet
- Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe VT US(1 vote)
- Sheady Acres, Montgomery VT USNo votes yet
- Center Chains DGC at Hope A. Davey Park, Waterbury Center VT US(2 votes)