Lyndon State College Disc Golf
No votes yet
Woodsy campus course. Baskets are hard to find - bring the map. Note: From the 9th basket walk along the right field line of the softball field to the trail head to the 10th tee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 5,660ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 3
I-91; Exit 23 to Rte 5 north. Take an immediate left at the stoplight (Back Center Rd). Go 1.5 miles to the stop sign. Go straight 100 yards to a left at Lyndon Institute onto College Rd. Go one mile up the hill to the college. 1st tee is by the parking lot behind Rita Bole Complex.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lyndon State College Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Craftsbury Disc Golf, Craftsbury Common VT USNo votes yet
- Prouty Beach, Newport VT USNo votes yet
- Wrightsville Beach, Middlesex VT US(1 vote)
- Beckley Hill Disc Golf Course, Barre VT USNo votes yet
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US(2 votes)
- Bretton Woods Alpine Disc Golf Course, Whitefield NH US(2 votes)
- The Quarries Disc Golf , Websterville VT USNo votes yet
- Sheady Acres, Montgomery VT USNo votes yet
- Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe VT US(1 vote)
- Center Chains DGC at Hope A. Davey Park, Waterbury Center VT US(2 votes)