The Little Green Monsters Short Course
No votes yet
In the woods of southern Vermont is a private, difficult and moderately wooded course that requires accuracy and numerous specialty throws to complete at par. The numerous green gargoyles and foreboding tree monsters waiting to devour your discs add to the fun and challenge. Contact William for permission and directions.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 3,123ft
Alternate Length: 2,816ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Jay Bayer and William Brice
Email: William Brice
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Little Green Monsters Short Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Grafton Ponds Disc Golf Course, Grafton VT USNo votes yet
- Magic Mountain National Disc Golf Course, Londonderry VT US(1 vote)
- Chester Disc Golf Course, Chester VT US(1 vote)
- Bromley's Woods and Meadows Disc Golf, Peru VT USNo votes yet
- Bromley Mountain's Woods and Meadows, Peru VT USNo votes yet
- Patch Park, Charlestown NH USNo votes yet
- Hunter Park, Manchester VT US(1 vote)
- Living Memorial Park, Battleboro VT USNo votes yet
- The Maples at Okemo, Ludlow VT USNo votes yet
- Austine Disc Golf Course, Brattleboro VT USNo votes yet