Austine Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A private course on the grounds of the Austine School for the Deaf. For use by members only. Dual tees. Beautiful view of downtown Brattleboro and Wantastiquet Mountain from #8. No illegal substances, smoking, or alcohol permitted. A carry-in/carry-out course. Bring the map to navigate.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 3,073ft
Alternate Length: 2,507ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Pat Harris and Travis Brougham
From Hwy 91 North; Exit 1 after entering Vermont. Turn right after ramp onto Canal St. Go past one traffic light (Price Chopper store on the left) to a left on Fairview St. (Mobile Gas). Go to stop sign and turn left on Maple St. Go under Hwy 91 to a left on Austine Dr. Please park cars at lower parking lots. Walk uphill toward the "Private Drive" driveway. Turn left onto walking trail and pass the old kiosk to get to Tee #1B - to the right off the trail. Tee 1A is behind it and uphill.
Email: Brattleboro Disc Golf
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Austine Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Living Memorial Park, Battleboro VT USNo votes yet
- Pilgrim Pines, Swanzey NH USNo votes yet
- Otter Brook Disc Golf Course, Keene NH US(1 vote)
- The Little Green Monsters Short Course, Jamaica VT USNo votes yet
- Grafton Ponds Disc Golf Course, Grafton VT USNo votes yet
- The Highlands of Conway, Conway MA US(2 votes)
- Tully Lake Disc Golf Course, Royalston MA US(2 votes)
- Magic Mountain National Disc Golf Course, Londonderry VT US(1 vote)
- Royalston Fish and Game, South Royalston MA USNo votes yet
- Flat Rock Disc Golf, Athol MA US(2 votes)