No votes yet
Difficult course sharing space with the arboretum. Good elevation with some blind holes. Bring the map to aid with navigation. Bring water.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Arroyo Disc Sports
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 7,900ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 11
I-94; exit 98A or 98B (depending if east or west). Go north on M-66/I-194 for 3.9 miles to a left on Michigan Ave. 2.3 miles to the arboretum on the right. Enter then turn left and take the first right. 1st tee at the top of the hill.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Leila Arboretum? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Irving Park, Battle Creek MI US(3 votes)
- Begg Park, Springfield MI US(1 vote)
- Custer Greens Disc Golf Course, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Dexter Lake Church, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Discfunctional Acres, Pennfield MI USNo votes yet
- Cold Brook Park, Climax MI US(2 votes)
- Robert Morris, Kalamazoo MI US(1 vote)
- Ketchum Park Disc Golf Course, Marshall MI USNo votes yet
- Cooper's Landing Disc Golf Course, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Turtle Lake Resort, Union City MI USNo votes yet