Custer Greens Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Disc golf has been added to the Custer Greens Golf course of the Battle Creek VA Medical Center. Mostly open fairways with baskets around trees to add challenge. Golf greens and sand traps play OB. Casual players welcome. $3 to play with an optional golf cart for $9. The course is open Mon 12pm-8pm (last tee time at 6 pm), Tues - Sat 8am-8pm. Closed on Sunday.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 6,723ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Eric Dingman and Travis Gambee
I-94 E; exit 85. Go north towards Galesburg/Augusta for 0.3 mile to a left on S 35 St. Go 0.7 mile to a right on W. Battle Creek St. Go 1 mile to a right on E Battle Creek St. Go 0.6 mile and then continue onto M-96 for 6.8 miles. Turn left on N 48th St./Armstrong Rd. Parking lot is on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Custer Greens Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Begg Park, Springfield MI US(1 vote)
- The Mammoth at Springbrook Golf Course, Springfield MI USNo votes yet
- Leila Arboretum, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Irving Park, Battle Creek MI US(2 votes)
- Cold Brook Park, Climax MI US(2 votes)
- Robert Morris, Kalamazoo MI US(1 vote)
- Discfunctional Acres, Pennfield MI USNo votes yet
- Dexter Lake Church, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Cooper's Landing Disc Golf Course, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Spring Valley Park, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet