No votes yet
Mostly flat, moderately wooded. Baskets are a mix of Innova and Westside. Concrete and natural tees. Donations accepted and encouraged on the front side of the barn. On the back side is the Bro Shop pro shop.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mixed
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 4,563ft
Alternate Length: 4,513ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Jason Adkins
From Battle Creek; M-66 N to a right on Pennfield Rd. Go 2.2 miles to a left on 0 Mile Rd/Pine Lake Rd. Destination on the right in a third of a mile (disc golf sign). Pull all the way back by the barn and park responsibly.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Discfunctional Acres? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Dexter Lake Church, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Irving Park, Battle Creek MI US(2 votes)
- Leila Arboretum, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- The Mammoth at Springbrook Golf Course, Springfield MI USNo votes yet
- Begg Park, Springfield MI US(1 vote)
- Custer Greens Disc Golf Course, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Ketchum Park Disc Golf Course, Marshall MI USNo votes yet
- Cold Brook Park, Climax MI US(2 votes)
- Lincoln Park, Charlotte MI USNo votes yet
- Robert Morris, Kalamazoo MI US(1 vote)