No votes yet
Every year the Ledgestone Open utilizes this layout at Lake Eureka. This is a longer, and more difficult layout than the regular Lake Eureka course. It brings the lake into play on several holes.
Course Type: Temporary
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 9,647ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 11
From I-74; exit 112 (Goodfield, Rte. 117). Go north 5 miles into Eureka to a left on Lake Rd., then take the 1st right into the park (Lake Eureka Lower Park). Drive back into the corner and park between shelters and baseball field.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ledgestone Open? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lake Eureka Disc Golf Course, Eureka IL US(5 votes)
- Goodfield Park, Goodfield IL USNo votes yet
- Washington Park, Washington IL US(4 votes)
- Roanoke Park, Roanoke IL US(2 votes)
- Kennel Lake, Morton IL USNo votes yet
- Northwood Park, Morton IL US(5 votes)
- Megiddo Disc Golf Course, Morton IL US(4 votes)
- Illinois Central College Disc Golf Course, East Peoria IL USNo votes yet
- Mackinaw Disc Golf Course at Westood Park, Mackinaw IL USNo votes yet
- South Pointe Park, El Paso IL USNo votes yet