Great course with mix of technical (wooded) and open space holes. Being from Arizona where trees area much more sparse, it makes for a challenging course.
Very fun course, if I remember I think hole 4 is amazing. There is a small portion of not so challenging holes, but for the most part the holes were very interesting and challenging. Definite place to stop if you are in the area. Hit up Eureka too!
Courses Close By
- Kennel Lake, Morton IL USNo votes yet
- Megiddo Disc Golf Course, Morton IL US(3 votes)
- Washington Park, Washington IL US(4 votes)
- Illinois Central College Disc Golf Course, East Peoria IL USNo votes yet
- Creve Coeur Disc Golf Course, Creve Coeur IL USNo votes yet
- Marquette Heights Park, Peoria (Marquette Heights) IL USNo votes yet
- McNaughton Park, Pekin IL US(3 votes)
- Mackinaw Disc Golf Course at Westood Park, Mackinaw IL USNo votes yet
- Ledgestone Open, Eureka IL USNo votes yet
- Goodfield Park, Goodfield IL USNo votes yet