Laurel Pond Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Semi-private course (within military facility - need the proper ID to access). 7 holes in the open, and 11 in the woods. Tees are yellow posts with number, par and length. Follow yellow arrows to navigate. In warmer months, watch out for ticks. Mountain bikers and cross country runners also use the trails.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Other
Tee Type: Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,233ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
* You must be able to gain legal access to the base. You must live, work, or be a guest of someone that has access. 1st tee and course parking is on West 10th St, near Juliustown Rd (Rte 669) At Laurel Pond / Bud Run.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Laurel Pond Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Freedom Park, Medford NJ USNo votes yet
- Robbinsville High School , Robbinsville NJ USNo votes yet
- Mercer County Park, West Windsor NJ US(2 votes)
- Stafford Woods, Voorhees NJ US(3 votes)
- Freehold Township High School, Freehold Township NJ US(1 vote)
- Ocean County Park Disc Golf Course, Lakewood NJ US(1 vote)
- Tyler State Park - West, Newtown PA US(1 vote)
- Tyler State Park - East, Newtown PA US(2 votes)
- Thompson Park, Monroe Township NJ US(1 vote)
- Manalapan Recreation Center, Manalapan NJ USNo votes yet