No votes yet
Very nice short course with concrete blocks in the ground and a map at the 1st tee. An Eagle Scout project. Although short, the layout the park effectively.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Dirt
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,394ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Forrest Smyth
NJ-35 South; turn east on Lakewood Rd. Go 0.3 mile to a right on Algonkin Trail. Go 0.8 mile to a left on South St. Park is on the right. The 1st tee is at the opposite end of the park from the parking lot, at the end of left field of the baseball field.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Brielle Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Allaire State Park, Wall Township NJ US(2 votes)
- Ocean County Park Disc Golf Course, Lakewood NJ US(1 vote)
- Wolf Hill Recreation Area Disc Golf, Oceanport NJ US(2 votes)
- Freehold Township High School, Freehold Township NJ US(1 vote)
- Manalapan Recreation Center, Manalapan NJ USNo votes yet
- Thompson Park, Monroe Township NJ US(1 vote)
- Southern Regional High School, Manahawkin NJ USNo votes yet
- Laurel Pond Disc Golf Course, McGuire AFB NJ USNo votes yet
- Robbinsville High School , Robbinsville NJ USNo votes yet
- Doc Cramer Disc Golf Course, Manahawkin NJ US(1 vote)