Lakewood Dry Gulch
No votes yet
Long course that follows the rail tracks through some interesting urban park land bordered by OB gulch and rail tracks. Makes for a very long walk (maybe 4 miles). Busy area along bike path. Bring map to help navigate. Closed 2009 for rail work - reopened 2013.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 21
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 6,973ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Ronnie Ross
I-25; Colfax Ave. West on Colfax to a left on Knox Ct. to Sanchez Park on the left. 1st tee at south end of parking lot. Light rail on the W line from Union Station to Knox station puts you right by the start of the course.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lakewood Dry Gulch? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Colorado Christian University, Lakewood CO USNo votes yet
- Regis University Disc Golf Course, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Globeville Landing, Denver CO US(4 votes)
- Johnny Roberts Disc Golf Course, Arvada CO US(9 votes)
- Dragons Breath, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Fehringer Ranch Park, Denver CO US(1 vote)
- Estates Park, Golden CO USNo votes yet
- Camenisch Park - The Hylands, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Camenisch Park - Badlands, Federal Heights CO US(4 votes)
- Arapahoe Community College, Littleton CO USNo votes yet