Good course. The water is the major challenge here. A TON of goose poop. Bring your disc retriever. fun overall course with a couple of long holes. Most are reachable with a driver and there are a few good mid-range holes.
Nice course, well maintained lawns. Bring some crappy discs for the water shots unless you are a pro.
fun course, very open. too much goose poop out there. wear shoes or you will have sandals full of goose poo. a few baskets are set up to make the ponds pretty dangerous. I lost a disc the first time I played it and watched other people lose at least 5 during my round - bring some old crummy discs you don't care about if possible.
This is a great course! I love all the challenges presented; the water, the trees, everything. I love playing this course.
Great course! I really enjoyed playing it even though I lost 2 disc to the ponds the first time.
Fun course, great tees and disc consuming ponds!
GREAT tees on this course. Whomever built them should be commended.
Courses Close By
- Centre Hills Park , Aurora CO US(1 vote)
- Village Greens Park, Greenwood Village CO US(2 votes)
- The Dock, Aurora CO USNo votes yet
- Tall Grass Disc Golf Course, Aurora CO USNo votes yet
- Aspen Crossing Elementary School, Aurora CO USNo votes yet
- Green Valley Ranch Disc Golf Course, Denver CO US(2 votes)
- Globeville Landing, Denver CO US(4 votes)
- Walnut Hills Park, Centennial CO USNo votes yet
- Lakewood Dry Gulch, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Highland Elementary School, Centennial CO USNo votes yet