Regis University Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
On the Regis University campus. The dirt tees are marked with numbers painted on large pieces of flagstone and the tone poles are numbered as well. Bring the map.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From the East; I-70 W to the Federal Blvd exit. Turn right (north) on Federal, go ~3 blocks to the campus on the left. Park off-campus in public parking spaces at local businesses and neighborhoods along Federal Blvd, 50th Ave and Lowell Blvd. All on-campus parking is subject to ticketing. Hole #1 is on the east side of O'Connell Hall - north of the Field House. The course plays behind the baseball fields and around a dorm.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Regis University Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Globeville Landing, Denver CO US(4 votes)
- Johnny Roberts Disc Golf Course, Arvada CO US(9 votes)
- Lakewood Dry Gulch, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Camenisch Park - The Hylands, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Camenisch Park - Badlands, Federal Heights CO US(4 votes)
- Colorado Christian University, Lakewood CO USNo votes yet
- Westminster Disc Golf Course, Westminster CO US(3 votes)
- Bird's Nest Disc Park, Arvada CO US(4 votes)
- Estates Park, Golden CO USNo votes yet
- North Midway Park, Broomfield CO US(1 vote)