Grand Targhee Resort
No votes yet
Spectacular Teton mountain course at 8000' elevation. Discs in Activity Center. Head bartender in resort's Trap Bar is the course pro. Course open when snow is gone; usually June to October.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 4,960ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
In Driggs, Idaho, take Little Ave. east (becomes Ski Hill Rd.), follow to Grand Targhee Resort. Maps in Activity Center.
Alt. Phone: 307-353-2300
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Grand Targhee Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Teton Valley Disc Golf Course, Driggs ID US(3 votes)
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Disc Golf Course, Jackson Hole WY US(3 votes)
- Togwotee Disc Golf Course, Moran WY USNo votes yet
- Eagle Point Park, Ammon ID USNo votes yet
- McCowin Park Disc Golf Course, Ammon ID USNo votes yet
- Woodland Hills, Ammon ID US(1 vote)
- College of Eastern Idaho, Idaho Falls ID USNo votes yet
- Freeman Park Disc Golf Course, Idaho Falls ID US(2 votes)
- George Anderson Disc Golf Course in Yellowstone National Park, Lake Village WY USNo votes yet
- North Bingham County Park, Shelley ID USNo votes yet