Marsh Pond Park
No votes yet
In a mixed-use public park with dual tees and a practice basket. A short course geared towards new and younger players. Experienced players can practice their short game.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,913ft
Alternate Length: 1,627ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Stratford Disc Golf Club
From Hamilton: Hwy 403 W for 65.1km. Merge onto Hwy 401 W and go 11.2km to exit 222. Turn right off exit and go 6.5km to the roundabout. Continue straight on 37th Line for 21.9km then straight at the intersection on Perth 113 and drive 7.6km to a right on Erie St/Hwy 7. Go 1.1km to a left on Lorne Ave W. Park on the right in 600m.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Scott Nowack-Thompson #47953
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Marsh Pond Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Foxwood Disc Golf Course, Baden ON CANo votes yet
- Pittock Conservation Area, Woodstock ON CA(1 vote)
- River's Edge at St. Julien Park, London ON CANo votes yet
- Chicopee Ski & Summer Resort, Kitchener ON CANo votes yet
- Lake Whittaker Conservation Area, Belmont (Harrietsville) ON CANo votes yet
- Green Lane Sports Complex, Paris ON CANo votes yet
- Soper Park Disc Golf Course, Cambridge ON CANo votes yet
- Coronation Park, Tillsonburg ON CANo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Guelph ON CANo votes yet
- Waterworks, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet