No votes yet
Plays through a multi-use park. Tight wooded holes with great elevation at the start, then more open holes with some elevated baskets. The course finishes with tightly wooded holes on rolling hills. A steep creek runs through most of the course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,541ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
IL-255; exit 10. Go west on IL-140 for 0.8 mile to a left on Franklin Ave. Then go 0.3 mile to a left on California Ave. Go all the way back to the tennis courts.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kutter Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Gordon Moore Park, Alton IL USNo votes yet
- Roxana Park Disc Golf Course, Roxana IL US(1 vote)
- Rock Spring Park, Alton IL US(6 votes)
- SIU-E Disc Golf Course, Edwardsville IL US(1 vote)
- Sioux Passage Park - Original, St. Louis (Florissant) MO US(9 votes)
- Sioux Passage Park - Briscoe Woods, Florissant MO US(2 votes)
- Dunegant Park, Florissant MO US(1 vote)
- St. Louis Christian College, Florissant MO USNo votes yet
- Hudson Park Disc Golf, Ferguson MO US(1 vote)
- Tri-Township Park, Troy IL USNo votes yet