No votes yet
Good beginner course - mostly shorter holes. Some challenge on the back half of the course - play sidewalks OB.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 2,136ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 1
I-55; exit 18. Go east on IL-162 towards town for about 1 mile to a right on Riggins Rd, which goes into the park. The course plays along the walking trail at the south end of the park.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tri-Township Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Woodland Park, Collinsville IL US(5 votes)
- SIU-E Disc Golf Course, Edwardsville IL US(1 vote)
- Horner Park DIsc Golf Course, Lebanon IL USNo votes yet
- Silver Lake Park, Highland IL US(2 votes)
- Roxana Park Disc Golf Course, Roxana IL US(1 vote)
- Kutter Park, Cottage Hills IL US(1 vote)
- Citizens Park Disc Golf Course, Belleville IL USNo votes yet
- Bicentennial Park, Belleville IL US(1 vote)
- Scheve Park Disc Golf Course, Mascoutah IL USNo votes yet
- Gordon Moore Park, Alton IL USNo votes yet